A legislator in New Jersey's 12th District, covering parts of Monmouth and Mercer Counties

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Community Leadership Breakfast - Thanks Everybody!

Last Saturday, I hosted my Community Leadership Breakfast at the Golden Bell Diner in Freehold. It was a huge success thanks to everyone who came out (about 60 people - wow!) and I hope those of you who didn't make it will join us at the next one. It is something I definitely plan on doing again.

I'm really grateful to the other elected officials who joined us, especially Congressman Rush Holt. State Senator Ellen Karcher, East Windsor Mayor Janice Mironov, Hightstown Councilman David Schneider and former Manalapan Committeewoman Rebecca Aaronson were kind enough to join us as well, and I think they offered some great insights.

My hope in putting this event together was to give residents of the 12th District the opportunity to meet each other and discuss the issues that matter to them so that they could forge partnerships for their activism. I think we were successful in creating that environment.

My thanks go out to my staff and the very hard-working staff at the Golden Bell for helping this event to be a success. I look forward to doing this again.

Here are some snapshots from the event:







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home