A legislator in New Jersey's 12th District, covering parts of Monmouth and Mercer Counties

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Open House

There was a great crowd at the open house at my district office in Shrewsbury on Saturday, and I want to thank those of you who did make it out there. We had some great conversations about the issues affecting New Jersey with the refrain, as always, "property taxes, property taxes, property taxes."

I hope everyone will come to the Community Leadership Breakfast I am hosting at the Golden Bell Diner in Freehold this coming Saturday at 9 a.m. For those of you who have ideas on how to change the state of things in our district and in New Jersey, this will be a great place to talk with community leaders and your neighbors about how to move forward. I'll get in on those talks too, and see how I might be able to help legislatively.

I'll leave you with some photos from the open house. Thanks again to everyone who made it on Saturday!








































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home