A legislator in New Jersey's 12th District, covering parts of Monmouth and Mercer Counties

Monday, February 27, 2006

Reaching Out


Ever since I took office, I have been on the lookout for ways to keep in touch with 12th District constituents. Having mastered the e-newsletter, my staff has convinced me that it's time to expand my online presence by keeping a web log, or "blog." I'll use this space to give you more frequent updates on what I'm doing in Trenton and in the district, in addition to the news you can get through the newsletter, Panter Update. I would love to send a newsletter or e-mail out to you every day, but I realize that doing so might just overwhelm people, so I thought it would be good to give those of you who want to the opportunity to check in with me more often.

This medium will allow me to speak with you and your neighbors in a much less formal fashion than I might normally do anywhere else. I'm looking forward to sharing with you, and hearing your feedback, so feel free to use that "Comments" function (there's a link below every entry) and tell me what you really think.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon GR said...

Thank you for starting this blog! We here in the 12th will be reading.

1:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home